Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Megan & Valentine

I recently had the opportunity to do an engagement session for Megan and Valentine. They met in school in a nursing program and are tying the knot in October. For this shoot we decided to head up Provo Canyon to Vivian Park and South Fork. They were awesome to work with and great sports when it came to my urgings to remove their shoes and stand in the freezing cold water for some shots. Thanks guys!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meredith, you are truly awesome! I especially love the one with them in the water, and the other closeup of them whre Megan is smiling with her eyes closed.
Cute couple!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I love these pictures. I want you to do mine...whenever that will be.