Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Congratulations Ben & Debi!

Last Thursday (17th) I had the pleasure of photographing Ben and Debi's wedding at the Salt Lake Temple, followed by a reception at the NorthHampton House in American Fork. The day was bright and sunny, but beautiful, as was the bride! It was particularly fun for me, because my husband got to assist me on this wedding. I always love shooting weddings with him as my assistant!



















To see more of their wedding, click here

No comments: