Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Beautiful Bride...

I was so excited when my long-lost friend Nicole called me to tell me she was getting married! I was even more excited when she asked me to photograph her bridals. It was so good to see her again and we had a great time taking pictures and catching up on everything! Though Nicole claimed to be a little camera shy, I think the camera loved her. She's gorgeous!











1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hey Meredith, your photos are beautiful! Remember me, we met at Amy Reall's baby shower? Well, I still believe we met before that, but I'm still stumped. Anyway, I recently remembered your website address and...well, very impressive stuff. This bride's outdoor location is very fun. Keep up the good work! :)