Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Congratulations Brigham & Shayla!

I had the awesome opportunity of photographing the wedding of the new Mr. & Mrs. Udall. They were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple two weeks ago. Since my last few weddings were in Salt Lake, it was fun to have a new venue (though I love Salt Lake too). We battled the bright overhead sun, but still managed to get a ton of awesome shots. My husband Jake was able to assist me again (hooray!) and we had a great time with Brigham and Shayla. They're an awesome couple and seemed really comfortable with the cameras in their faces. Because of that, we were able to get some great candid (and posed) shots. Congrats you two!



















Their slideshow will be posted soon!

No comments: