Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Brianna + Craig

I present to you Brianna & Craig-- Yet another awesome couple I had the opportunity to photograph. They are both so sweet and you can really see the love they have for one another.








Brianna & Craig are taking a dance class together, so I had them show me some moves...



Craig pretty much carries Brianna everywhere. Isn't she spoiled? Anytime there was a bit of snow of the ground he'd sweep her up in his arms and carry her over it.



Thanks guys! Best of luck to you!

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

Great pictures Mere! I love the one with the round window!

Bev Robison said...

These are really cute! #5 and 6 are my favorites. Oh, and the one of them kissing under the three...very cute! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

These are FANTASTIC! #5 is my favorite! That coloring and placement is perfect!

Gina said...

I love the story board poses! I am a sucker kissing photos too!