Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Brittany & Elias: Wedding Revisted

Brittany & Elias were married in Denver last December, and there ended up being a huge snowstorm that day which prevented their photographer from being there. SAD! So here we are almost a year later. I shot Brittany's sister Corie's engagements and bridals this spring, and was so glad that Brittany contacted me to capture some photos of she and her husband. Why? Well, first, because I think everyone needs photos of themselves and spouse in their gown and suit, and second, because these girls rock in front of the camera. At least I knew that Corie and her now-hubby Matt did, and guessed that Brittany & Elias might too. I was right. They pretty much posed themselves. Gotta love natural talent! :)


Love this shot. Doesn't Brittany remind you of the 1940's film star Veronica Lake?



Loved this sequence of shots





1 comment:

Kristy said...

Where is this taken at? I see the bridge all the time in photos, but I have no idea where it is. I love these session shots!!