Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Rich & Jenn

I recently shot my cousin Richard and his awesome fiance Jennifer's engagements. They are such a great couple. They're both a little tall (at least compared to me--I'm short!) so I had to work a little to get the right angle on them (didn't want to be shooting up their noses or anything), but I think we got some great shots. They were so great to work with! I'm bummed I'll be missing their wedding in December, as I'll be in New York. Too bad everyone won't work their plans around my schedule... ;)









5 comments:

Aly said...

Wow, she's so striking. I can't wait to meet her in person. Congrats Richard!

Shauna said...

mere they look great!!! youre so talented!

Jenn said...

Nice job Mere...they turned out SOOOOO well!!!! Everybody comments on how AWESOME the pictures turned. It was so hard narrowing it down for our announcements!!! Thanks again!!!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

did you know that Lindsay Grauling will be in NYC in Dec? are you going to see our friends there?

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Oh, and are you going to Eric's reception? i will be in town!It is on Thurs. and on Fri. we are getting a group to go to dinner. Hope to see you guys this week!