Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Rachel Rocks

I absolutely loved this senior session. Rachel was so great to work with, and I have to admit that I'm totally jealous of her awesome blue eyes. She brought two of her sisters along and they were fabulous assistants!












Rachel brought this hat along for the shoot. Love it.


1 comment:

Aly said...

Is this the shed on your property? I love it! I don't think I've seen you shoot there before, but it is a great location. Ditto on loving the hat and envying her blue eyes.