Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALY!!!!

A HUGE happy birthday to my sister Alyson! She is so fantastic, lovely, talented, and beautiful. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful sis! Love you!!

Here's a few of us at Aly's bday lunch. We didn't catch everyone who was there in this picture, but we got most of us!

5 comments:

Aly said...

Awww! You're the best. Thanks for everything.

Katie L. said...

Happy Birthday Aly! You guys looked like you had fun!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Hi Mere...your photographs are AMAZING! I'll be sure to call ya if I need any work...but I just have to tell ya that I luv your guts gurl...just remembering the good ole dayz back in jr high and high school...now 8 yrs later look where we R...! Keep in touch and I'll be sure 2 send clients your way! luvs, Marie(Makai)
Oh, where is Melinda now a days?

TiffanyHarrison said...

Meredeth-
This is Tiffany (Deveraux) Harrison. I had no idea that your sister was Alyson, she is in my ward & her little Emma will be in my preschool class next year!! Small world! I hope all is well, your photographs are beautiful!!

Gina said...

She's a beauty! Sounds like she had a nice birthday.

See you Saturday, Meredith!