Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Rock-a-bye-baby

A few weeks ago I was able to photograph my cousin Ruth's little baby boy, Eddison. He was so sweet! To me he looks like a good mix between mommy and daddy's genes. I had a fun time hanging out with all of them, and while I was there, my dear aunt wired up a part of the underneath of my car that was falling off! Talk about service. :) Thanks Aunt Becky! I really appreciated it.

Look at those big eyes!


Mommy had a picture like this when she was a baby, so we decided to try and replicate it
Had to include the family name in a shot:
With mom
And all tuckered out with dad

8 comments:

Melissa O said...

So So So cute.

Aly said...

I am so stoked to see more photos of the little guy and I LOVE that you caught him mid-yawn. Adorable!

Katie L. said...

He is such a sweety! I can totally see some of Lincoln and some of Ruth in him! Love the pictures!

Gina said...

What a sweet little guy! Love his eyes!

Saedi said...

one word.....ADORABLE!!!!

Tara said...

De Mer! Est ce tu aime le boume? That is all I remember and I didn't even spell it all right. Remember how we always teased about having a tap dance studio together......and only speak french? I guess you would be the only one speaking then. The sad thing is, is that I took an addtional 2 years in college and still only remember the dialog we had to memorize in Madam Neilson's class. lol! Your pics are amazing! It looks like you are a sucess, I guess we'll never open that studio after all.:)

Jenn said...

SO CUTE! I also love that Becky fixed the underneath of your car. I really do wanna be like her someday!!!!

ale said...

I can't believe little Ruth is married! lol I can't believe how fast time goes by! I love your photography as always!