Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring has sprung...

...and with it, the wedding season. I have several weddings coming up over the next few months, but before the wedding, comes the bridals (well, in most cases bridals are before the wedding--in my case they were after! :) ). Here is just one of my the many brides I've been photographing lately. Meet the lovely Katherine. She was so sweet and easy to photograph! It was hard to narrow down to my favorites.

a little vintage light...

love those eyes!




3 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Meredith where did you take these pictures? I love the setting! Your pictures are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love the Pictures! Katherine was my old roommate last year! She is such a sweet heart! And I LOVE her wedding dress!
Good luck with the final wedding plans!

Melissa O said...

You have such a way with the camera. I love the pictures. You are very talented.