Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blog neglect...

It's been forever since I posted last! If any of you out there are still following this blog, I promise to be better about my updates. Life has seemed to just get busier and busier, and somehow the blog moves further and further down the list. I'm here to repent, however, and promise to be more frequent with my posts. I'll start with a few from a recent family session with the ever fantastic Bennett family.





Stay tuned! I've got several weddings and more sessions to post.

2 comments:

Melissa O said...

You get better and better with every picture I see. You are just amazing. I know I say that every time, but it really is true.

Aaron + Kayti said...

you've been missed. glad to see you back in the blogging world.