Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rachel + Brandon Engaged!

Okay, I promised I wouldn't neglect this blog any longer, and then I went and did it again! Life seems to get a little crazier every day, but our basement if finally done (HOORAY!!--I'll post pics soon), I'm getting caught up on all the christmas orders, and the wedding season is at last slowing down. So now I have a TON of posts to catch up on. For starters, check out this awesome couple. Their wedding is coming up in a few weeks and I can't wait! I also shot Rachel's bridals the other day and had a blast. Those will be posted soon....











No comments: