Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Drumroll Please...

Our basement is finally refinished!!! Woohoo! I still have finishing touches to do (i.e. hang all my frames, get a coffee table, and decorate it up a little more), but the main work is done.

As promised, here are the before and afters:




I can't find the before for my office, but here is the after. The before was just as bad as all the rest (linoleum floor, peeling wallpaper, etc.). Now it's a bright cheery yellow. This is the corner where my desk now resides.
And we sectioned off a corner of our furnace room, sheetrocked it in and made it our laundry room.
A big huge thanks to my father-in-law and Jake for all their super hard work!!!!!!

6 comments:

Melissa O said...

I love it. Good work. Good job pedro. He really is a hard worker. Wait that sounds racist. Maybe you shouldn't post this.

Katie L. said...

It looks awesome! I love the screen...even though the wall worked great for me! Ha! They did a really good job!

Katy said...

Wow!! It looks great (and also looks like it was a lot of effort!!).

Aaron + Kayti said...

i still have yet to see this in person, but it really looks fantastic!

Jill said...

I don't know...I think I would have stuck with the "Before" version. Haha, just kidding! It looks amazing!

Millar said...

Exciting! I wish my house was done...