Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Finally! I've been waiting for the snow to come. I can't really enjoy it to the fullest this year (no snowboarding and sledding for me--boohoo), but I'm still excited it's here! Nothing gets me in the holiday mood more than a good snow and everything covered in white.

I have so many sessions I could post, I hardly know where to begin! It seems I always get behind on my blogging this time of year because I get so busy with christmas orders. I'm almost done though, and then it'll be time to turn a little focus on my own poor family and get some shopping done!

Speaking of family, I think I'll post just that. Here's a bunch from my sister's family session this year. We decided to go urban this year, and I really loved how they turned out!

Coco was the funniest. She was posing for me left and right and had everyone laughing.

She also had a mind of her own and didn't want to snuggle up to the rest of her siblings, but I love this shot just the same!

Superheros!

Skylar...
Tyson...
and Ryan...
Love them all!

More posts to come! I still have more families, a wedding, and bridals so stay tuned! :)

No comments: