Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

REMINDER

Just a reminder that today by midnight is the last day to submit orders from any sessions photographed prior to October. All galleries shot before then will be removed from the proofing gallery to make room for new 2009 sessions. Thank you!

In the next week or so, I'll be debuting my new wedding website, an updated portraits website, and a whole new look for Meredith Photography! Lots of fun changes are in store for 2009, so stay tuned!

And on a more personal note, I hope you have the most fantastic New year's eve! I'll leave you with these photos I shot with my little ol' point and shoot. Every time there's a new snowfall, my neighbor sculpts the snow around his mailbox to be a different character, scene, etc., and each time it's incredible! I always mean to take pictures, but never seem to get around to it. Well, I'm shaping up and will start debuting his latest and greatest creations here! First up, Madagascar.



3 comments:

Gina said...

That is amazing! We'll have to drive by after snowfall now! Liam's fave is Madagascar so I betcha it's dwindled by now so we missed it! Thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Haynie said...

meredith! i thought i would look at your recent weddings and am so excited about your baby girl coming! hooray!! congrats from brian and sarah!

Justin Robins said...

I love your pictures! Great work!