Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Congratulations Steve & Zoe!

I had the wonderful opportunity of photographing the wedding of Steve and Zoe. They're such a nice couple and Zoe looked so beautiful in her dress! They had a morning ceremony in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple and then went straight off to their honeymoon from there. Not before we had a chance to get some great shots though!

















To view more of this wedding, click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a great photographer! I wish you could have done my wedding...I paid way too much and you're a better photographer. Shucks!

I love Zoe and Steve!