Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Friday, July 6, 2007

Introducing...Ruth & Lincoln!

My cousin Ruth is tying the knot! When she called to ask if I would take her and her fiance Lincoln's engagements, I was more than happy to oblige! She wanted to shoot at her parent's home in Covered Bridge Canyon. I was excited to hear that since I grew up there as well and still consider it the best place on earth. Ruth and Lincoln were awesome to work with and although it was hot, we had a lot of fun! Congrats Rupie!















No comments: