Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Friday, July 13, 2007

More of the cutest kids in the universe....

I babysat for my sister the other day, and decided that since I just got in some new backdrop paper for my studio, I would use her kids (mainly her youngest) to test it out. So, we headed off to the studio, and Coco (the baby) ended up being so adorable! (no surprise there since she's ALWAYS adorable). I really like the new blue backdrop. We also did a few on white.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sequence is awesome. Nice work.