Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Photoshoot for Smink Beauty

My sister Emily has recently started her own business, Smink Beauty. It's a company that does in-home spa treatments, as well as hair and make-up for bride's and their bridal parties. She's been working on getting her website up, and asked if I would take some pictures for the site. We decided to first get some spa shots, and then some bridals showcasing her bridal makeup and hair. For our model we recruited our awesome/gorgeous cousin Audrey. The three of us had a blast I think we ended up with some great shots!










After a bit Audrey and I started getting a little silly, and acting as if we were in an intense model shoot. I love this face she pulled.





To check out Smink Beauty, go to www.sminkbeauty.com

No comments: