Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Antique It!

Wow it's been busy around here! There are a ton of family portraits that need to be posted, and I'm doing my best to keep up. In the meantime, check out this new antique style I've been trying out. Both of these gals are my nieces (aren't I lucky?) and these shots are from my sisters' family sessions I recently shot. Enjoy!



I'll be incorporating this antique style into future sessions, so be sure to request it if you'd like a few of your photos antiqued!

2 comments:

Aly said...

Mere I love it! I can't wait to get a copy.

Gina said...

I love it!!!