Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Friday, October 5, 2007

The Jacobson Family

I met the Jacobsons a few months back when I took headshots for Mark and Diane (they're realtors-- www.wesellperfecthomesinutah.com). I learned then that their two daughters are a lot of fun, as they helped me to get their mom and dad smile for the camera. So, when it came time for their family portraits, I knew we were going to have a great time. Here they are!

The girls started off by climbing up into this big tree (I think they like climbing trees, since this was only the first of several they tried to climb into), and they actually got mom and dad to follow!





Trying out a little antiqueing...


No comments: