Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Monday, October 1, 2007

Have I mentioned I love newborns?

It'd been a while since I'd done a newborn session, so I was so excited when a former client of mine, Amber, called to say she wanted me to take some photos of her little newborn Halle. She was the sweetest baby! She was so good the entire time and only cried once--for a second--when she decided she was a little hungry (and probably because she was sick of the studio lights flashing in her eyes!). Here's a sneak peek of this sweet little gal:






Here it is--her one cry

Halle definitely likes to stretch out. Every time we tried to tuck her legs under her, she'd immediately kick them back out. I guess I can't say I blame her! She's been couped up for 9 months!

3 comments:

Angela said...

You did a great job capturing her sweetness. I've held her and she is just as sweet as she looks. Those pictures make me want another girl. So cute.

Anita said...

Angela you always beat me to the punch !! Yes she is a beautiful baby and lucky for me they live a block away !! Meredith once again you have done a wonderful job you are an amazing photographer.

Eric and Amber said...

Meredith I love every picture of Halle's session. You do such an amazing job and you are so great with kids. Thanks!