Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Sarah + Brian 2.29.08

My leap year couple! I had such a great time working with these two. It was so fun getting to know them during their engagement session, I was really looking forward to their wedding. They are both so sweet and kind, it was no surprise that each moment of their wedding was packed to the gills with family and friends who love them both (there were about 20 bridesmaids and groomsmen alone!).

They were married in the Salt Lake Temple, and had their reception that night at the The Woods on 9th (with a fabulous lucheon in between at Rodizio Grill). Here's a few of my favorite images from their day!

I love this shot Jake caught of Sarah hugging her little sister after their sealing
Brian's little nephew was so adorable!


Another great shot by Jake







Check out all the great details of their wedding. Check out the ties of the Groomsmen especially! Those were custom made by Sarah's family. Aren't they awesome?
All the lovely ladies. Check out their polkadot rainboots. LOVE IT
The wedding party

Cut the cake and follow with a kiss!
And off they go in the hummer--what else?

To see more images of their wedding, click here to view their slideshow!

6 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

Mere - you did such a great job capturing the magic of Sarah and Brian's big day!

Lindsay Jane said...

Mere - you did such a great job capturing the magic of Brian and Sarah's big day!

Lindsay Jane said...

Mere - I am a moron. I thought I typed the word verification thing incorrectly...nope, I just neglected to see that you have comment moderation turned on. Hope you're having a great day!

Jeana Bird said...

I love to blog hop and came across your blog. I love ALL of these wedding photos. AMAZING!!!

Gina said...

AMAZING photos! And such lovely subjects to photograph! Loved all the details. And I loved him dipping her in front of the temple. Such a romantic shot!

Anonymous said...

This really isn't about this entry, per se. I was actually just looking at people's blogs from the class one Jennie Boothe set up. I have no idea if you even remember me. I just have to say that you are AMAZING at what you do! AMAZING. All of these are beautiful.