Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kirsten

I totally loved this session. Kirsten is great to work with and seriously so photogenic! There was hardly a shot from her session that I DIDN'T like, which made it really hard to narrow down to a few favorites for posting here. I can't wait for the wedding!




Who doesn't love a little vintage action?



I loved that Kirsten's mom and sisters kept making her laugh. Love these two images. Thanks for all your help ladies!




On a sidenote, I'm off to California tomorrow for my friend Lindsey's wedding. I'm so excited to see her! I'll be back Monday with another wedding post. Until then...

2 comments:

Aaron + Kayti said...

soo, i was preditating as usual today and i have officially decided that you are the most talented photographer not only in the utah valley, but possibly in all those that i know. keep up the good work mere! you have such a fantastic talent and i love admiring your work:)

Gina said...

Gosh, she is just beautiful! What a fun subject for you! The laughing ones really are great!

Great work as usual, Meredith!