Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Samara

My friends Sarah & Jamis recently had a new addition to their family. Samara is such a cutie! She looks most like her daddy, but there's a little of mom in there too (Jamis claims she definitely has Sarah's toes).


Why do I love when baby's yawn so much? I think it's so cute for some reason

Of course Sarah and I had to play dress-up for a second to try out her stylin sunglasses
And then Samara proceeded to konk out on us. Must have worn her out with the dress-ups...




1 comment:

Nicolette said...

It was so much fun to see Sarah's baby! Samara is SO cute! Meredith you did a great job photographing her. I especially love the sunglasses!

Hope all is well for you guys!
Nicolette