Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Whitney + Jason 8.23.08

I'm back from California and ready to get back to work! What is it about traveling that wears you out? Lindsay's wedding was lovely and so was she. It was SOOO good to see my friends!

OK, on to Whitney and Jason! These two are so perfect for eachother. I seriously got choked up during the toasts at their luncheon. They have so many friends and family who love them and it was so great hearing all the wonderful things they had to say about these two. Here's a few of my favorite shots!



Check out those pink shoes! Love it
Jake's shot. He's so good at those b&w candids...




Some details from their luncheon
They had this awesome table with bouquets of these lollipops, so I thought, what better thing for the ring shot?
So many great details, from the chinese lanterns to the lollipops.

Congrats you two! Thanks for letting us take part...

To view their slideshow, click here.

1 comment:

Ryan Oldham said...

How many times can I say "you are amazing" Hopefully it doesn't get old, because I think I will be telling you that over and over and over. You are just too good at what you do.

(this is melissa by the way)