Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Laura+Ben Engaged

Ben proposed to Laura at this very park, so we decided it would be a great spot to take their engagements. I wanted to go a little old skool with this session, and Ben and Laura were more than happy to comply! I only wish I could have fit my vintage bike in my car so we could have used that too....






Decided to break out the sidewalk chalk. Don't you miss doing this?







Check out these cute little chalkboards. I've been wanting to use them for a while now, just needed to figure out how. I like it!



Can't wait until the wedding!

2 comments:

Melissa O said...

so so cute. I love what you do.

Katy said...

I live the pictures on the swing, nice work!!