Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Friday, August 3, 2007

The Dennis Family

I had the opportunity of meeting and photographing the Dennis family. We decided to shoot in their backyard (which was beautiful!). I think the thing I loved the most about this family was their electric blue eyes. Especially the kids. They were all so adorable! They're an awesome family and I think we had a lot of fun (despite a mishap or two......) :)


Dad wanted to throw the ball into the pool and have the dog jump for it....with all the family watching....
Yep! Everyone ended up soaked! Maybe we should have waited for that shot until the end...
We kept shooting though!









I love this shot. The claps and cheers are a result of their parents promising them ice cream if they smile.

At the end the shoot, the kids discovered my tripod, and found that is was a great place to put grass! After seeing them fill it up, I have to say I agree with them.

No comments: