Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

An evening with the Bennetts...

This past Saturday I also had the opportunity to take family portraits of the awesome Bennett family. John and his wife Kelly happen to be cousins of my husband (and I guess me too!), so it was really fun to hang out with them for a bit while I took pictures of them and their adorable kids!


I loved Johnny's big blue eyes!
Everytime I turned the camera on Mike, he'd give the me the fakest smile. It was hilarious. This one turned out pretty cute though.


I loved this b&w shot of Saysha
I also loved this shot of Mike and Steve peeking through the fence at me.



For the last shot, I had the whole family cross the creek so we could get this shot. It was quite a feat getting everyone to the other side! I think it was worth it though. (p.s. thanks to my husband who chased and saved my flip flop after it floated down the creek. you're the best babe!)
Thanks guys! It was fun!

No comments: