Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

NEW WEBSITE IS UP!!

Okay, okay, so the new website is up and I'm soo excited! Looking at it this morning, there are already a few things I want to change, but I'll take care of those soon. Everyone check it out and let me know what you think!

Now for the business side of things. With the new website have come some other changes, such as, pricing, proofing, and products, to name a few. I think these new changes will actually benefit the customer a lot more, and will help me run everything more efficiently. I appreciate any and all feedback. Also, what are your thoughts on the blog? I keep debating if I should change it as well. Mainly from a black background to white. Any thoughts?

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Meredith- I love the photography! You are so talented. Thanks for the email so I could check it out. I'll be in town this weekend and I'll be staying for a week. I hope we can do lunch or something.