Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Oshkosh 2007

Whew! It's been a busy summer. I'm WAY behind on my posts. Sorry! Here are the promised photos from the Oshkosh AirVenture Airshow:


The new Sportcopter was a big hit at the show. And it's no surprise why. It's AWESOME!
Here's the AirGyro and Rotary Engine booths. There was so much foot traffic around their booths the grass was pretty much gone by the end of the show!
Here's a shot of one of the rotary engines:

Also at the show: old war planes. Here's a few of my favorites.
(Yes, I'm a dork)

There were also airshows going on all week. It's pretty crazy what these pilots can do in the air!


Here's one of the pilots.
And my favorite formation: (it takes two planes to make this one)
That's just a few highlights. If you're a plane enthusiast, you should definitely make the trip to this show. Even for one like me who doesn't know much, it was still fun! And be sure to check out AirGyro Aviation.

Stay tuned for a wedding and some bridals to be posted soon!

No comments: