Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fall, Family, and Christmas cards



1. Get on the list
School is back in full swing, and fall is on its way! I'm compiling a list of families that would like their family portraits taken in the fall colors. Since the colors only last for a limited time, and arrive at different times every year (anywhere from mid-september to early october--if there's not an early frost!), it's difficult to set specific appointments right now. In light of that, I'm compiling a list and when the color starts to appear, I will call those on the list in order and set appointments until the leaves disappear! To get your family on the list, just give me a call!

2. Holiday cards
With my new website on the way, I'll now be offering several new products. One of these great products is custom holiday cards! It's never too early to start thinking about them, especially if you are planning on including your fall family portrait on the card. Call or email me if you're interested!

No comments: