Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bride to be

Well, she's actually been a bride by now. I shot these bridals of my good friend Nicolette several weeks back. On Saturday I shot her wedding and I think she looked even more gorgeous then (if that's possible). I'll be heading up to Idaho this weekend to photograph her reception up there, and then I'll post shots from both days. Can't wait!

As for bridals, we had a great time playing around in my studio. I loved the red accent sash on Nicolette's dress and her red shoes!









No comments: