Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jordan & Ashley sittin in a tree...

It was freezing cold again for this engagement shoot, but Jordan and Ashley still managed to be great models! I was particularly impressed with Ashley for braving the cold in her short-sleeved shirt while I was decked out in my down coat and boots! Luckily it wasn't all outside. We took a few in the studio as well.











1 comment:

Gina said...

I love the studio shots. We need to get an appt with you for a family shot.