Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Foggy morning=fab photos

Meet Sarah and Brian. A fabulous couple who actually met on a blind date! Now they are set to wed, and I'm luck enough to be their photographer. The morning of their engagement session, the entire valley was covered in fog. Brian called Sarah and said something like, "what a great day for pictures!" She thought he was being sarcastic. He was right though! The fog really did add an awesome element to the photos. I had a really hard time narrowing it down to my favorites, so I'm posting a few more than usual.




Brian hung Sarah's coat on a nearby branch, and I couldn't resist taking a shot








Especially for Brian...

Just trying out some new vintage actions from the fabulous Leah Profancik! Don't you love them?


I love this little abandoned cabin, and have been wanting to shoot there for a while. Luckily Sarah and Brian obliged. As we were leaving I joked that this was going to be their first home. I love the reaction I got:

Thanks guys! I had a blast!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the pictures Meredith! You are amazing...can't wait to see all of them...

Sarah

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Meredith- Once again fabulous. I have met these two before (but not together) they are so beautiful. You are so talented. I just love you. Hi Jake!

laneolson said...

I loved several of these photos. You are pretty dang good. Looks like it was freezing cold though. Yikes! I especially liked the coat in the tree photo.

Katy said...

I love that cabin!! Awesome photos, I also like the coat in the tree!

Gina said...

The vintage shots are cool! I can't get over the shot of the coat though! Gorgeous!