Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Old Hollywood Glamour...

I've been SO excited to post this shoot! I loved everything about it. I was so excited when these gorgeous girls' mom called to see if I'd be up for trying a shoot like this. I was thrilled! I think a big part of these photos looking so good is that the girls had their hair and makeup done in the old 40's style. I thought this was the coolest idea, and am so happy that I got to photograph it! Now, without further ado, check these sisters (or should I say models) out:





Hey there Shirley Temple

This dress belonged to their grandma when she was little, and had a picture taken in it very similar to this one. I love re-creating history!
I feel like she just stepped out of an old hollywood film.




Thank you so much S, S, & B! Loved it.

No comments: