Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Friday, January 4, 2008

My sista from anotha motha

Okay, just typing that title makes me laugh, mainly because I'm as white as white can be, and could never pull of really saying that sentence out loud. However, it's the only way to really describe Melinda. Mel and I were born 1 month and 10 days apart, and grew up across the street from each other. Did I mention that we're also cousins, and both have brown hair and brown eyes? Not that we look anything alike, but just the fact that we were Meredith and Melinda, same grade, age, last name, and were pretty much together all the time, we were often mistaken for twins. Secretly I think we really are and were just sent to different families to, you know, spread the love. ;) Well, several years back Mel upped and got married on me and now resides in AZ with her hubby and kids, but luckily she comes back to visit every now and again. Here are some shots from the family session I did while they were here over Thanksgiving.




Look how sweet these brothers are to their new baby sister. Love it.
Isn't she the sweetest?






Love and miss you Meli!

1 comment:

Katie L. said...

Mere these pictures are so great! I miss Mel too! Her little girl is darling and her boys are too! I love looking at all the pictures you do...you are amazing!