Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My little bro's almost married!

I can't believe the big day is almost here. This Friday my little brother Aaron and his fiance Kayti will be Mr. and Mrs.! We're so excited for them. Last night, in anticipation for the big event, my sisters and I threw Kayti a bridal shower. It was so much fun! Here's a few shots from the night.

My sister Val made these fabulous gourmet cupcakes. And yes, they tasted as good as they look.
My sister Alyson made these adorable matchbook favors. Only rather than matches inside, they contain mints!
Aly also made these adorable monogrammed napkin cuffs.
Check out these gorgeous peonies from my mom's garden! They're one of my favorite flowers
To go along with our cupcakes and bubbly (cherry 7-up in mini champagne glasses), we had cheese & crackers, grapes, spinach cinnamon & strawberry salad, and garlic breadsticks.

And here's the bride to be!
We can't wait until the big day :)

1 comment:

Katie L. said...

What a fun shower! You guys always do the cutest things! Lyndsay gets married on Friday too so I hope that we can get away from hers to run up to Aarons! Oh, congrats on the article in Utah Valley! I need to talk to you about that!