Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Ashley + Luke 6.28.08

Long before I was married or even had an inkling of an idea that I would really turn out to be a professional photographer, I studied abroad in London. My time there had a huge impact on my life. I came away with priceless experiences and amazing new friends. Ashley was one of those friends. Now, years later, I was so honored to be the photographer for her wedding!

Jake and I hit the road and traveled up to Idaho for Ashley & Luke's big day. They were married in the new LDS Rexburg Temple.


Check out this awesome ring shot by Jake:




After some shots around the temple, we drove up to the Grand Teton Mountains. It was absolutely gorgeous and amazing. I could have shot there all day.

Ashley and Luke were so awesome! They were seriously up for anything--including crossing a freezing stream in dress and tux!






A few little details...

Ashley's grandfather is a cowboy poet and he wrote the sweetest poem for her.



Congrats you two!! Thanks for letting us take part.

To view their slideshow, click here.

3 comments:

Millar said...

I love your photography and post-processing! You are really talented.

Melissa O said...

I think that is one of my favorite posts of yours.

Cristi said...

Holy cow!! Absolutely GORGEOUS! I went to school at Ricks College and I have yet to see the Rexburg Temple. This is the first time I've seen wedding shots there. You did a fantastic job! Wow! And I LOVE the scenery for the couple shots! Awesome!