Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer fun

As I sit here glued to my computer for the second day in a row (Jake out of town + TONS to catch up on = me working too much), yet another hot summer day passes by. As I was thinking about this, I couldn't help but take a quick break to peek back at the one and only time (can you believe it?!) that I've been swimming this summer. My sister and her three girls were heading to the pool a few weeks back and asked me to come along. Looking at these photos makes me so happy. I have the best nieces (and nephews) in the world! What a lucky auntie I am.


Don't you just love that little purple polka dot bikini?
I regularly get threatened with my life by my sister if I even THINK about posting photos of her on my blog. But I can't help it! Aren't these so cute? Little Coco loves her mommy so much.
Love this one!

*sigh* Back to work...

1 comment:

Saedi said...

Only you girls could all look so darling while swimming!