Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sundance in the summer

I photographed this adorable family this past February while they were vacationing here in Utah at the Sundance Ski Resort. We had a lot of fun then, so I was excited when they contacted me and said they were coming out to Sundance again for a few days. Here's a few favorites!



Aren't little misses "C" and "S" cute?





The family octopus!

"C" and "S" were so cute and gave me big hugs after the session was done. It was so sweet!

Thanks you guys! I had so much fun again. Looking forward to our next session.

2 comments:

Saedi said...

These are such gorgeous pictures! The colors are amazing! Can't wait for our turn next week!!!

Gina said...

Those are such beautiful sisters! You captured their features so well... love the color!