Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Aaron + Kayti 7.18.08

FINALLY! I'm posting some shots from my little bro's wedding! You may not believe that I actually wasn't their photographer by the amount I'm posting here. They were sweet enough to give me the day off of shooting so I could enjoy everything and everyone, but I still managed to take a billion photos! You may laugh, but I can't help it! I'm addicted! I don't know what to do with myself without a camera in hand. It was great to shoot without pressure though, and just shoot who I wanted and when I wanted. And I actually got to talk and eat and DANCE at a wedding for a change...So so nice :)



Flashing their rings/gang signs?


Check out their awesome kicks
Looks like Easton has some gang signs of his own to flash
Isn't she gorgeous? Stunning.



Some of the peeps
Their reception was lovely. I LOVE the apples and hydrangeas...*sigh*
Kayti had this adorable groom's cake made for Aaron. Two drums and a top-hat cymbal for the drummer!

Don't worry, the event was well-covered
My mom probably won't be too happy I posted this pic, but isn't she lovely? Love her.


I'm so happy Aaron and Kayti are married. We love having Kayti in the family!

4 comments:

Saedi said...

SO GORGEOUS! You did a great job and they will be so thrilled to have these pictures!

Aaron + Kayti said...

oh mere. i can honestly say after much research and testing that you are by far the most talented photographer i know. i am so lucky to have you as a sister now! beyond that you are caring, thoughtful, sincere, genuine, fun and enormously talented sister wife and daughter.
those are the first pictures that i have seen of our wedding and they make me so emotional; i really got lucky didnt i?! i am so eternally happy to be married to your incredible brother.
thank you so much for sharing those with us:)

Melissa O said...

I seriously have been waiting forever for these pictures. We were out of town and couldn't be there. I was so bummed because your sister in law and brother just are the cutest. You did a fabulous job on your non job photos. Love ya mere.

Aly said...

LOVE these photos! It was a beautiful day. I'm also loving the sexy new profile photo of you!!!