Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Denise + Houston 10.11.08

**WARNING: BIG POST** :)

Okay, how much did I love these two? Denise and Houston are a couple not only with great unique style, but also awesome, fun personalities to match. And Denise can seriously work the camera to boot! (Houston, you're not too bad yourself). I had a blast photographing these guys' wedding! We actually shot around the temple the week before because Denise and Houston were getting married super early on their wedding day, and didn't want to have to worry about trying to fit pictures in since they were heading to a ring ceremony and luncheon shortly after. I met up with them there as you can see further down. Enjoy! (Oh, and be sure to check out those shoes. White converse for her, black for him. Loved it!)











Denise bought this awesome umbrella in Europe and brought it along. I love when couples bring along their own props!I love this image.
And now to the ceremony! They had their ceremony/reception at the beautiful Millenial Falls.

Here's a few of Denise getting ready.


Denise and Houston decided to get their ice sculptures carved as Brontosaurus! Isn't that awesome? You can tell by their faces that they thought so.

Jake took this beauty. Here's the bridal party (minus the awesome parents and flowers girls/ring bearer. To see some shots of them, check out the slideshow. I loved those little kids!)


Their dance was one of the coolest/best I've seen. I wished I could have videoed it.
Loved all the details. Especially the cotton candy! What a fabulous idea...

I think the family had a little too much fun decorating the car....
Thanks you two! You guys ROCK!

To view their slideshow, click here.

1 comment:

Melissa O said...

That seriously looks like one of the funnest weddings ever. Cute couple.