Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

This month is such a special month...

...it's birthday time for me! Hooray! I love all things holiday/birthday whether it's mine or someone elses, so don't mind my excitement!!! I think poor jake secretly (or not so secretly--teehee) dreads my birthday because of how excited I get about it. I think he's scared of letting me down, but he never has! Case in point: I awoke to a fabulous breakfast in bed this morning, followed by him doing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, AND taking out the trash. As my 2-yr. old niece Ava says, it was "so, so, sweet" (sidenote: Ava's bday was yesterday--woohoo!).

Also, THANK YOU to everyone who has already called, texted, emailed, or actually showed up on my doorstep with a gift in hand (KATIE! I love it! THANK YOU!). Ya'll are the nicest! :)

And now on with the posts. I'm behind as usual, and have SEVERAL family/newborn/wedding sessions to post, but I'll just post this one for now. Meet my fabulous friend Kristyn and her husband Kevin. I think these two should start modeling for real. Don't you?



If you look close you can see our dead little "christmas tree" that we found on the left. If only we had brought along some ornaments!

Kevin's friend showed up with his big dog, so we threw him in the mix for a few ("him" being the dog in this case. But below this next pic you can see the friend!). Unfortunately the dog (what was his name Kristyn?) decided to pee right on Kevin's leg/shoe. You can see Kevin watching him warily here:


Check out the deer behind them

When we had pretty much lost our light, we decided to call it good. But not before handing Kevin the camera so he could snap a few of me and Kristyn together (since we rarely are able to get together). Check out these little gems:

hahaha! what am I doing with my face? I look like scary larry.
Nice. Real nice.

No comments: