Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Kirsten + Greg

Loved these two! Must have, because I even had a dream about them. That's right. They were married early in the morning, and had a reception in the evening, so Jake and I were able to go home and rest for a bit between shooting. Sure enough, I fell asleep and next thing I know I'm dreaming that Greg is showing me pictures from their honeymoon in Florida. The highlight? A massive poster sized print of them RIDING FLAMINGOS ON THE BEACH. That's right. Only these weren't normal flamingos, they were ostrich size (think swiss family robinson). And they were still in tux and gown. Aww, it was classic.





Doesn't Jake rock at those candid captures?



Check out these gorgeous sisters/bridesmaids


The reception was lovely. Kirsten's aunt (am I right Kirsten?) did all the flower arrangements. Loved them! And the catering was provided by Utah Celebrations Catering. Check 'em out!

Check out their slideshow here for more!

2 comments:

Katie L. said...

That sounds like you, having a dream like that! Ha! It really made me laugh! She's a beautiful bride and the pictures were awesome!

Melissa O said...

I love the picture at the end where they are walking out of the house. It is such a romantic picture. I love it.