Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gobble Gobble Turkey Land

Several years back some friends and I went to a resthome to sing to the elderly folks there. It was around the holidays and so we sang a few christmas carols, and then asked if anyone had any requests. A woman in the back shouted "Gobble Gobble Turkey Land!" It still makes me laugh whenever I think about it. Mostly because I would really like to hear this song if it exists. Anyone ever heard of it? If so, please share. It would be a fabulous one to sing tomorrow.

I hope you all have a fabulous thanksgiving and are able to share it with loved ones! Isn't it fabulous that we have a holiday to celebrate being thankful!? I could list 101 things right now that I'm thankful for, but I'll encourage to think of your own right now instead. One thing I will say I'm grateful for is my newest little niece, Norah. Born a month ago and just the sweetest little thing!

Don't you just love that little dimple?





Of course I had to get my snuggles in at the end, so Aly (my sis and mommy to Norah) grabbed the camera and snapped a few.
And one more for my own enjoyment:
Bahahaha! I know I'm a total dork, but I couldn't resist when she posed her hands like this!

1 comment:

Melissa O said...

That is one cute baby. Fabulous, Fabulous, and just plain adorable.