Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

HOLIDAY DEADLINES :)

First, thank you so much to all of you fabulous clients who have kept me so busy this year! Bless you! As the holidays are now drawing near, I just wanted to remind you that if you would like your prints/cards/products, etc. in time for Christmas, my ordering deadline is Dec. 4th.

Photographs make fabulous, timeless gifts for one and all, so order now!! And don't forget about your christmas cards! If I have shot a session for you this year, check out the cards we are offering in our card gallery (To access, go to my website, click on Proofing, and use the password "card".

As my early gift to all of you, I am offering 20% off all print/card orders placed before December 1st.

**PLEASE NOTE** To make room for my 2009 clients, all galleries shot before October of this year will be removed from the proofing gallery section after December 31 and will require a re-posting fee of $35 if you wish your gallery to be re-posted. Please place your orders before then if you have not already.

Thank you! I hope you are doing well :)

No comments: