Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Monday, August 4, 2008

OshKosh

It's that time of year again when Jake packs up and leaves me for three weeks. :( Why would he do such a thing, you ask? Well, it's the annual AirVenture Airshow in Oshkosh, Wisconsin and AirGyro Aviation is once again part of the tradeshow. I've missed him so much while he's been away! Last year I went out for one of the weeks to visit him, but I didn't think I'd get a chance to do so this year. Luckily, my good 'ol daddy-o decided to fly out for a quick trip to check on things, and invited me along! It was so good to see my hubby again. Can't wait until he returns home in a few days! Three weeks is much too long.

If you haven't been to the Oshkosh airshow, and your even the least bit interested in airplanes and aviation, you're missing out! It's the mecca land for aviation enthusiasts, and boasts to be the biggest airshow in the world. It really is impressive.


Awwww, here's my man!
Here's some shots of the two new planes that AirGyro is selling: the SportHornet and the Outback. Need a plane? Buy one of these! Both great models.



Couldn't resist this shot. My dearly beloved Canon is a sponsor of the airshow, and man are they represented there! You seriously can't turn around without seeing a canon camera strap around almost EVERYONE'S neck. I almost felt like I was at a photographer's convention!

2 comments:

Melissa O said...

3 weeks!!!!! I would go insane. I am glad you got to see him. It really does look like a whole lotta fun.

Tracie said...

Meredith....i admire you from afar so much:) This is your cousin-in-law Tracie. You are such a beautiful person inside and out...and have so much talent to top it all off. I hope you don't mind that I got your blog address from Connie's blog. If you're ever bored out of your mind, my blog is maddoxkai.blogspot.com.