Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Aaron + Kayti Engaged!

Hey guys, remember these two?


Well, they are now officially engaged! I'm so happy that my little bro found a great girl like Kayti. She's awesome and we're excited to add her to our family! It was fun getting to do a real "love" session with these two, rather than one that was just staged for a contest! Here's a few of my favorites



Aaron might hate me for posting this, but I think it's hilarious. It makes me laugh every time I look at it
See, he can smile too



I love this shot. Kayti teases Aaron that he has oragutan arms in it, but I love it just the same.






Love you guys!

7 comments:

Gina said...

I love the locations for these photos! Just stunning!

Congrats to you little brother! I didn't realize they won you that trip to Vegas.

Katie L. said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! Those trees and the light and everything is so great! Way to go Aaron!

Saedi said...

I saw some of these on Kayti's blog and I love them! I love the orchard, in fact, I think I might want some our family pics done there.

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Ok, you are amazing! I love your photography! The one of their feet with them jumping is so great...I love all of them though. So where are you now?

Angie Monson said...

these are all fab. what a gorgeous couple. Hey we are having a get together on June 5th, dinner first at Chili's in AF at 5:30, you are invited!

Katie said...

I googled you and found your blog! I LOVE your photos...it was fun to see the pics from Matt and Melanie's wedding. Can't wait to see Jeff and Jenn too! If you miss little Lexie you can see plenty of her at www.holleynews.blogspot.com. She's the main attraction on our blog! :) Thanks for a fun filled weekend in Vegas!!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

For real, AMAZING!